Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Beloved Guest Gallery Opening

After years of working with Rezzable and Avatrait, I wanted to have my own gallery where I could show off my talented friends; both old and new friends!

And so, it gives me great pleasure to announce the opening of my first gallery for guest artists in Steiger. The Beloved Guest Gallery. It will host four to five artists every month, 2D RL art, 2D SL art, and 3D sculptures!

-----------
You are cordially invited to the Grand Opening of Shoshana Epsilon's Beloved Guest Gallery!

What: Grand Opening

Where: Beloved Guest Gallery. SLURL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Steiger/123/228/122

When: Sunday, Sept 13th, 11am SLT

Who: Filthy Fluno, DeeDee Deepdene, TommyLee Nightfire, vroun Short

How: Formal dress encouraged, not required.

No comments: