I've been tagged? Ryker, I don't think this is a favor, but OK. I'm glad you thought of me. Or perhaps you were just getting desperate because you didn't know who else to choose. You realize that this is the blog-equivalent of a chain letter. And blackmail. I have a picture of you "ruthed", so I guess all is fair in love and war.
I had a list of people to tag, but then I got to thinking about it ... and I don't think I'm going to tag anyone. Fun game, but I am against chain letters in principle. (I won't mention the fact that most of the people I had in mind are already tagged.)
Here are the rules:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
---------------1) I hate Ryker. Straight teeth! I've had braces once and I may need them again. I have a mobile mouth. (Somehow, that's doesn't sound very good.)
2) I love SecondLife. It's rather taken over my life. I actually went for nearly 2 weeks without a SecondLife fix this summer. But I thought about the place every day.
3) I love my Beloved. In SecondLife, she is Jamie. In RealLife, she is my best friend.
4) I am not artistic in RealLife. My day is filled with technology and management and I never felt that art was important. My few attempts into the realm of art were doomed by helpful people who told me how to "improve" the work. I was a compliant child, did what I was told, and hated the outcome.
5) I love art in SecondLife. It is so easy to take snapshots! And damn, they look good. I am always so pleased when someone steps out of the shadows and tells me that they like my work. Some people even have constructive criticism that I am willing to take. Sometimes, the end result is better. And if its not, I have a savefile that I can revert to. (That was impossible when I was a child, working in acrylics.)
6) I have two cats and I beat them regularly. They seem to like it.
7) I have a pet theory that goes like this: As you get old, whatever you are, you become "moreso". So, if you are a nice, thoughtful person, you will become nicer with age. If you are paranoid feakezoid, you will go ballistic and take out 20 other people before you die.
8) I have a very peculiar sense of humor. My favorite joke is my rope joke. It combines the absurd with a wicked pun. If you want to hear it, you will have to ask me.