Monday, May 12, 2008

Gallery for new Artists

Second Life is full of opportunities if you have money, and many fewer opportunities if you don't. I would like to offer an opportunity for those who have talent.

I have a new gallery that I have opened in the quiet sim of Steiger. I am searching for talented artists whom I can showcase in this building. My goal is to give new artists the opportunity to show off their work. I will allow artists to display their work for 3 months, then they get kicked out to make room for others.

Price: 0 L
Type of art: 2D SL or RL (10 prims max); 3D (prim request on a case-by-case basis)
Maximum Duration: 3 months
Stipulations: 90 days or younger when you apply; OR no art being displayed elsewhere IN SECOND LIFE. (Flickr, etc, is ok)
Oh, one more thing: The sim is PG.

Contact Shoshana Epsilon in-world and show her your stuff!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Steiger/122/134/119

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea, Sho. Thanks for doing this to all the people new but with great ideas!

Wolf Hartnell said...

Really good to see people doing this. More and more folk join SL to express themselves these days, as it becomes recognised as an excellent forum for art, and they need this kind of encouragement!