Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome to 2009


I'm going to try to do better. Really!

I am planning on creating a short series of tutorials to give insight into the lighting tools in SL, that will help you make better pictures. I will publish them here.

Here is a picture I took, using only Second Life lighting. This is a raw picture with no post-processing at all.

Over the next week or two, I will publish tutorials to introduce you to various lighting techniques using light sources, the SL sun, and the environment editor. Hopefully, it will help you create the best possible pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty impressive low-key image! *can't wait to see what you'll write up*

Wolf Hartnell said...

Very cool - SL lighting has great potential for photography. Looking forward to this.

Anonymous said...

That sounds awesome! I'm really looking foward to the tutorials.